From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: DefaultRolloverStrategy max=0 - Problem?
Date Fri, 29 May 2020 15:16:29 GMT
The min size is 1 because users want the file to roll and have some archives left around. In
all the time I have been involved with Log4j you are the first person to ever ask for a file
that essentially clears periodically.  I would imagine that this is because, depending on
what you are doing, it is likely that the log events captured shortly before the rollover
will forever be lost.

That said, if that is what you want then configure a delete action to delete all archive files
on each rollover.

Ralph