From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: How to use LoggerConfig Plugin with lo4j2.properties?
Date Sat, 23 May 2020 23:52:01 GMT
I just noticed this never got replied to.  But I guess I need to add that I don’t understand
why you need to do this, or how you expect it to work. It seems like you are trying to create
a new Root Logger so you can add a custom attribute to it. I’m not really sure why since
that custom attribute isn’t being recognized by Log4j. Furthermore, the LoggerConfig constructor
you are calling requires 5 parameters. I don’t see a constructor that has 5 parameters.

Can you explain what the “use myAttr” code is doing in the constructor?

Ralph

> On May 19, 2020, at 4:22 AM, 南 温夫 <minamia@intellilink.co.jp> wrote:
>
> Hello, I'd like to ask about LoggerConfig Plugin. I'm trying to add custom attributes
to my logger using LoggerConfig Plugin as following.