From Mark Traudt <mtra...@quantifisolutions.com>
Subject Re: log4net 2.0.8 for .NET Core referencing mix of 1.0 and 1.1 packages
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:21:46 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Unortunately I did not get to that level of detail.

At some level this is not a problem log4net needs to solve, especially since Microsoft is
likely to make a change to avoid the warning message. But if not intentional then probably
good to do to avoid confusion.

Mark

Mark Traudt | Chief Technology Officer
Quantifi Inc.
17 Union Pl | Floor 2 | Summit | New Jersey | 07901
Tel: +1 (908) 273-9455
[https://www.quantifisolutions.com/Data/Sites/1/media/emailsignature/horizontal_red-line_email.jpg]<https://www.quantifisolutions.com>
[https://www.quantifisolutions.com/Data/Sites/1/media/emailsignature/web_email_sig-01.jpg]<https://www.quantifisolutions.com>
  [https://www.quantifisolutions.com/Data/Sites/1/media/emailsignature/twitter_email_sig-01.jpg]