From くろやなぎ ひろあき <kuroyan...@outlook.jp>
Subject Not included License.txt for log4net.dll
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2017 14:58:40 GMT

I am considering using 'yu-packprint-r', a Japanese C/S Application, but I can not check the
License.txt
even though I include log4net.dll.
How can I explain to Japan Post as the distributor?

I asked a question to Japan Post.
| [Concerns]
| Do you need to include "Apache License Version 2.0" in license notation?
| --> It seems that log4net.dll and RestSharp.dll are Apache License Version 2.0 licenses.
| [懸念事項]
| ライセンス表記に「Apache License Version 2.0」を含める必要がありませんか。
| ⇒ log4net.dll や RestSharp.dll は、Apache License Version 2.0ライセンス
|    かと思われます。

Japan Post say(answer):
| As concerns are not supported, we can not answer.
| 懸念事項についてはサポート対象外のためお答えいたしかねます。

Users page(In Japanese):
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/yu-packprint-r/member/sql/index.html

Installer(In Japanese):