lucene-c-dev mailing list archives

From montebellomarco <montebelloma...@gmail.com>
Subject Concurrency Error?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 07:43:49 GMT
Hi,

I am experiencing this error:

"
Error: An error occurred while getting new row from user defined Table
Valued Function :
System.InvalidOperationException: Handle is not initialized.
System.InvalidOperationException:
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.GCHandle.FromIntPtr(IntPtr value)
"

when putting more than one search function in the same assembly (we are
calling lucene via c#) and using SQL server UDF functions (written in c#)
that ultimately call Lucene. We have locks in the FillRow methods as well as
in the as in the actual udf functions, which have a header like:

[Microsoft.SqlServer.Server.SqlFunction(FillRowMethodName = "FillRow",
TableDefinition = "id INT, Score DECIMAL(18,12), Level INT")]
.

Any ideas why this is please?

Many thanks.