lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Javadocs and Nightly Builds was Re: setRAMBufferSizeMB and DEFAULT_RAM_BUFFER_SIZE_MB missing from IndexWriter !
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 02:59:22 GMT

: I also have some Forrest questions.  Does anyone know how to make it so that
: the Documentation page is the default expanded page instead of About?
: Similarly, how does one auto-expand a section?  Ideally, I think we should
: have the Documentation page expanded, and all items underneath it.

you're refering to the left nav right? ... i don't think there is any way
to do that ... some quick poking arround led me here...

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/linking.html#tab-site
http://www.mail-archive.com/user%40forrest.apache.org/msg01750.html

..which indicates that forrest will expand the menu needed to "highlight"
the current page in the menu, based on whatever "href" matches the current
URL.

so unless we move "Overview" (aka: index.html) into "Documentation" i
don't think there's anyway to do it.

-Hoss