lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Back Compatibility
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:16:46 GMT
Well, contrib/Wikipedia has a dependency on it, but at least it is
self contained.  I would love to see the Wikipedia stuff extracted out
of benchmark and be in contrib/wikipedia (thus flipping the
dependency), but the effort isn't particularly high on my list.

But I do agree, benchmark doesn't have the same litmus test.

-Grant