lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven A Rowe" <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: (another) generate-maven-artifacts build failure
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:30:12 GMT
Here's a JIRA issue describing this problem - it provides a workaround:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTTASKS-103

After I apply the workaround (adding attribute 'id="localDisk"' to the <remoteRepository>
tag in the  "m2-deploy" macro definition in common-build.xml), 'ant clean generate-maven-artifacts'
builds successfully using maven-ant-tasks 2.0.8.  (I didn't make any changes in my M2 local
repo.)

I'm not sure, though, if this warrants changing in the trunk, since the problem will likely
be fixed in the next release of maven-ant-tasks; also, I don't know how this change would
affect non-local deployment.

Steve