lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven A Rowe" <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: Parent POM template: <inceptionYear>2004</inceptionYear> ?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:55:04 GMT
Hi Michael,

From CHANGES.txt:

-------
   1.2 RC1 (first Apache release), 2 October 2001:
-------

I suppose that the name shifts from Lucene -> Jakarta Lucene -> Apache Lucene could
be viewed as inceptions of identity, but I'd need more convincing to think that they were
project inceptions (can a project have more than one???), so my vote is still for 2000.

Steve