lucene-dev mailing list archives

From blazingwolf7 <blazingwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class in Lucene that Perform Search
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 02:37:20 GMT

I am trying to retrieve the contentLength and the URL of each document from
the index without  continuously using IndexReader, eg:
reader.document.get("ur");

I am trying to find a way to retrieve all this value and stored it into an
array by using the IndexReader only once or twice. I thought maybe I can
store some extra value into the .frq file then I will have no need to
continuously use the reader. Anyone can provide other suggestion? Thanks