lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Mauriello" <mm578...@albany.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 & Solr With BASIC Authentication
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 13:01:08 GMT
Thanks for the responses, unfortunately it seems there might be something
wrong with the environment I am working in. I went home on to my personal
machine and setup Tomcat 6 with SSL and BASIC Authentication in about 20
minutes without a problem. I am not sure why I am having a problem with
the machine in the lab but I will bring my machine in to compare. I just
can't see Solr being that different from any other webapp folder in the
respect of Basic Authentication on Tomcat.

Thanks for the help and hopefully today I'll get to the bottom of this,

~Matt