lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: LevenshteinFilter proposal
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:45:18 GMT
Automaton is only in Lucene/Solr Trunk. To get a filter out of FuzzyQuery,
use MultiTermQueryWrapperFilter(new FuzzyQuery(.))

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de <http://www.thetaphi.de/>

eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 4:25 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: LevenshteinFilter proposal

Hi Folks,

I'm very interested in using (or developing!) a Levenshtein Filter within
the family of Solr Filter objects. I don't see such a class today anywhere.
I see how the AutomatonQuery object would permit such a thing to be built,
but to date I don't know of anyone who has built one. Do you?  If not, I'm
willing to give it a whirl.  Also, AutomatonQuery doesn't seem to come up
when I look for it in the javadocs for Lucene - can you point me in the
correct direction?

Thanks!
Karl