lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: LevenshteinFilter proposal
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:08:32 GMT
Yes! See TermRangeFilter for an example, its wrapping TermRangeQuery like
this J

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

From: karl.wright@nokia.com [mailto:karl.wright@nokia.com]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 6:26 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: LevenshteinFilter proposal

Surprise!

protected

MultiTermQueryWrapperFilter
<http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_9_1/api/all/org/apache/lucene/search/MultiT
ermQueryWrapperFilter.html#MultiTermQueryWrapperFilter(org.apache.lucene.sea
rch.MultiTermQuery)> (MultiTermQuery
<http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_9_1/api/all/org/apache/lucene/search/MultiT
ermQuery.html>  query)

I guess I can write a class that extends MultiTermQueryWrapperFilter.  Is
this the intended usage?

Karl