lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Grobler <impalah...@googlemail.com>
Subject SOLR-792 Tomcat vs Jetty
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 21:41:52 GMT
Hi Solr experts,

I installed Solr 1.4 with LucidWorks.jar and manually installed SOLR-792 and
compiled
*dist* and *example*.
Both builds compiled successfully.

I can successfully run Solr and treefacet queries from the example folder
(Jetty)
but I am unable to start Solr in lucidworks/tomcat after making changes to
solrconfig.xml.

I get error org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.apache.solr.handler.component.TreeFacetComponent' at .....

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Regards
Ericz

My installation steps:

*Step1 - Java *
- copied
   TreeFacetComponent.java to component folder
- added
   SimpleOrderedMap<SimpleOrderedMap> _treeFacets;
   ResponseBuilder.java

*Step2 - solrconfig.xml*
changed solrconfig.xml in example/solr and LucidWorks/solr folders
  inserted
  <arr name="last-components">
    <str>treefacet</str>
  </arr>
  and
  <searchComponent name="treefacet"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.component.TreeFacetComponent" />

*Step3 - compile*
 ant dist
 ant example