lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject trie* fields and sortMissingLast?
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:20:35 GMT
(i changed the subject to see if Uwe perks up)

Is it possible to change the FieldCache for Trie* fields so that it
knows what fields are missing?  or is there something about the Trie
structure that makes that impossible.

It would be great to be able to deprecate "sint","slong","sfloat","sdouble"

ryan