lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Exception in migrating from 2.9.x to 3.0.2 on Android
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 02:12:36 GMT
Mark, Robert can we keep things constructive here please. The issue
what DM is reporting might not be valid on "true" java and nobody asks
for specializing code for the android platform. I figure from uwes
response that this issue can be solved easily so not a real big deal.
If not we should try to take issues like that serious and find a good
solution without starting a flame war.

I personally consider android a valid platform for lucene and we
should try to reduce the pain for android folks as much as possible.
Changing supported platforms is a totally different thing to me.

simon