lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: Problems with Solr UIMA contrib maven dependencies [was: RE: Solr-3.x - Build # 238 - Failure]
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:33:06 GMT
On 1/24/2011 at 12:26 PM, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> those artifacts in snapshot repo are a bit old.
> At UIMA we're about to release 2.3.1 version of the Addons package (which includes
> AlchemyAPIAnnotator, OpenCalaisAnnotator, WhitespaceTokenizer and Tagger) hopefully
> in a couple of weeks so the POMs will be alright then.
> The parent-pom-annotator POMs are not used anymore so please don't consider them.
> I agree to switch to local repos installed jars for now and change that after UIMA
> Addons has been released.

Thanks, that's good to know.

> p.s.:
> The uima-core can be replaced with the 2.3.1 version as it's been released on
> December 10th and it can be found on public repos (and Maven central).

I noticed that, but the way I set it up in the <dependencyManagement> section of the
lucene-solr-grandparent POM, all UIMA dependencies share the same version, so I plan on keeping
them all local versions now, then switching them all together when they are released.

Steve

Mime
View raw message