lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1064010 - in /lucene/dev/nightly: hudson-lucene-solr-maven-3.x.sh hudson-lucene-solr-maven-trunk.sh
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:08:15 GMT
Agreed, I'll get rid of the "strange" copying after the other build scripts are changed to
not delete the repo.  I want to wait until these Maven builds are stable though.

I agree the maven env vars should be centralized.

Current problem though is failing Groovy code in the grandparent pom that I haven't seen locally.

Steve