lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's drop Maven Artifacts !
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:10:49 GMT
On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:

> In other words, I don't see consensus for dropping it.  When you have it, get back to
me.

Thats not how things are "added" to the release process.
So currently, maven is not included in the release process.

I don't care if your poll on the users list has 100% of users checking
maven, you biased your poll already by mentioning that its because we
are considering dropping maven support at the start of the email, so
its total garbage.

There's a lot of totally insane things I could poll the user list and
get lots of responses for, that I think the devs would disagree with.