lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com>
Subject Re: Starting with handlers
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:21:39 GMT
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Dinesh <mdineshkumar90@karunya.edu.in> wrote:

> i just started to use use.. tried to customize it.. i want to index GB's of
> log file in real time basis.. i found i should create an handler that
> converts my raw log into XML.. anyone please help me in starting with
> creating an handler for log files..
[...]

With all due respect, this is getting to be quite annoying.

The proper place for such questions is on the solr-user
list, but you somehow seem to want to ignore replies
sent to your queries on that list.

If starting multiple threads on that list did not work,
switching to this list will definitely not work, as it is not
the proper forum.

Could you go back to the solr-user list, and address
replies there?

Regards,
Gora