lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Solr UIMA contrib maven dependencies [was: RE: Solr-3.x - Build # 238 - Failure]
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:25:39 GMT
Hi Steven,
those artifacts in snapshot repo are a bit old.
At UIMA we're about to release 2.3.1 version of the Addons package (which
includes AlchemyAPIAnnotator, OpenCalaisAnnotator, WhitespaceTokenizer and
Tagger) hopefully in a couple of weeks so the POMs will be alright then.
The parent-pom-annotator POMs are not used anymore so please don't consider
them.
I agree to switch to local repos installed jars for now and change that
after UIMA Addons has been released.
Cheers,
Tommaso

p.s.:
The uima-core can be replaced with the 2.3.1 version as it's been released
on December 10th and it can be found on public repos (and Maven central).