lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [HUDSON] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-3.x - Build # 5700 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 00:31:54 GMT
Hi,

The Lucene FreeBSD slave was upgraded to latest FreeBSD. Unfortunately all ports installed
by me were lost after this upgrade. I fixed it by installing openjdk6 (like before), but we
are still missing a working JDK 1.5 to test our compilation (this is why all builds failed
since a few hours). For now I simply linked the directory of JDK 1.5 to openjdk6, so the builds
at least work.

But very important: we cannot check if @Override on interfaces is used or if some methods/classes
unavailable in JDK 1.5 are used.

So: Before you commit anything to Lucene 3.x or Lucene trunk or Solr 3.x, please run a JDK
1.5 build first. Sorry, this cannot be done automated at the moment, I am working on it!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen