lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Morten Lied Johansen <morte...@ifi.uio.no>
Subject Re: Stats per group with StatsComponent?
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 09:55:07 GMT
On 03.12.2011 10:50, Martijn v Groningen wrote:
> Hi Morten,
>
> You can also take a look at:
>
> That is also a second pass collector. It collects all unique terms for
> a specified field for all top N groups.
> This is just the Lucene side. After it is committed it also needs be
> wired up in Solr.

Thanks. We have decided to go a slightly different route with our
initial problem in order to make a deadline that is comming up fast, so
the work on the stats is being delayed. We hope to return to this in a
couple months, and I'll be sure to look at LUCENE-3444 at that point.

--
Morten Lied Johansen
Trees hit cars only in self-defence.