lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My role
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:34:37 GMT
Oh, this thread will do. That way, people can see the process. I have
a little list of JIRAs that I'm tracking, I think if I can make it a
goal to nudge one along a day that'll at least help.

The problem is that I'm pretty time constrained. I'll try to look at a
patch a day, but that will often involve throwing up my hands and
asking for help from people who *really* know.

But at least we can make *some* progress, I'm still feeling my way
into this process, since I, too, have a "day job".

Best
Erick