lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1420195 [3/13] - in /lucene/dev/trunk: lucene/analysis/common/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/ar/ lucene/analysis/common/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/bg/ lucene/analysis/common/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/br/ lucene/ana
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:38:34 GMT
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:

> We wanted to add a Jenkins task that automatically regenerates all those files (unfortunately
there are tools used, that are not in IVY, so must be installed locally, like python), but
we should really work towards that!

+1

I think we should regen all gen'd sources on every build, if possible,
to catch accidental edits of the generated source but not the
generator.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com