lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: release 3.6.2
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:48:33 GMT
Hmm my smoke test run was angry about this javadocs warning:

  [javadoc] /l/36x/tmp/unpack/apache-solr-3.6.2/lucene/contrib/facet/src/java/org/apache/lucene/facet/taxonomy/writercache/lru/NameIntCacheLRU.java:76:
warning - @return tag has no arguments.

It hit this when running javadocs with 1.7.0_07.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com