lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on -Dtests.iters needing the glob
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 10:31:59 GMT
I see. So -Dtests.dups=100 -Dtests.method=testXYZ (no glob) -Dtests.jvms=1
would run 100 repetitions of testXYZ on 1 JVM, only that way I don't need
to specify a glob?

Why do we have -Dtests.iters then? Why not just stick w/ dups and document
that you can restrict the number of JVMs if you want?

Shai