lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestSqlEntityProcessorDelta failures on Policeman Jenkins
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:42:07 GMT
In my opinion we should do this. Previously we had to disable this for some
modules (like benchmark) do to similar hard-to-debug stuff until we were
able to track it down.

We might want it again, e.g. we can apply this to DIH for now and see if it
clears the problem up. then remove the override once we figured out why its
not working.