lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Uwe Schindler <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/jdk1.6.0_37) - Build # 3421 - Failure!
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 23:04:09 GMT
Can we add a finally/try block that catches permgen errors and calls System.halt (not exit)?
I could add another extra allowance to the security manager, disallowing exits.

But we should try to find the issue in the tests, maybe Mark has an idea. We have the heap
dump readily available, but I don't have the tools to inspect it.

Uwe