lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.3
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:43:51 GMT
Think Family :)

I told my wife and kids now, in April, that I'll be going to
conference in Berlin in early June.  I'll still tell them about this N
times before I actually leave.  I won't get in a taxi one morning
heading for the airport and tell her "Well, I told you I'd go back in
April". Well, I could try that, but I may not be allowed back home and
may have to stay in Berlin forever.

Otis