lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignore option in core discovery mode?
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 13:53:04 GMT
Right, that's the way I was leaning. I could argue that there's some
value in stopping the recursion, one would continue on past the
core.properties.bak file into the conf and data dirs, but I really don't
think
that's persuasive.

'...file to something besides "core.properties" too.'
should have read
'...file to something besides "core.properties" instead.'

So no code change it is.

Erick