lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Han Jiang <jiangha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: for those of you using gmail...
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 01:40:10 GMT
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM, Michael McCandless
<lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:
> Can you try this search in your gmail:
>
>     from:jenkins@thetaphi.de regression "build 6605"
>
> And let me know if you get 1 or 0 results back?

Yes, 0 results here. 1 result when remove 'regression'.

And seems that it returns no result for query:

  from:jenkins@thetaphi.de subject:"build 6605"  ANY_WORD_NOT_IN_TITLE

Maybe for some mails, only title field are taken into consideration?

> I get 0 results back but I should get 1, I think.
>
> Furthermore, if I search for:
>
>     from:jenkins@thetaphi.de regression
>
> I only get results up to Jul 2, even though there are many build
> failures after that.

A recent search got results up to #6530. Still no 6605.

--
Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science,
Peking University, China