lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: First official Solr documentation release, plan to vote on wed.
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:45:50 GMT

: TL;DR: I plan to call a vote to formaly release this doc in ~40 hours. Please
: help out by reviewing/improving the content -- especially if one of the

It looks like all the new major additions are complete,  I'll hold off on
cutting hte RC for a couple more hours to give folks some more time to
review looking for typos/tweaks -- I've updated my PDF snapshot so folks
can review the final formatting, or you can browse the dynamic site and
post any comments directly on the applicable pages...

	https://people.apache.org/~hossman/apache-solr-ref-guide-snapshot.pdf
	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/

-Hoss