lucene-dev mailing list archives

From saibatchu <sairam.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject lucene index for information retrieval issue
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 00:13:27 GMT
Hello I'm a student from Texas tech university. I'm having a project to
develop an online information retrieval system like "Google" for my
university. Any valid user will be able to upload documents into our cloud
memory and retrieve them. I'm planning to use Lucene index for that
retrieval of documents. The data in our cloud memory will be large. is it a
good idea to use lucene index for retrieval.. I need your help...
 Any sort of response is great and any help is appreciated ..
Thanks, Sai