lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ralf Bierig <ralf.bie...@gmail.com>
Subject Modifying the Lucene 4 index?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 21:34:27 GMT
Hi all,

is there any good documentation of how to change and modify the index of
Lucene version 4 other than what is already on the website? Blogs,
papers, reports etc. or just a report on experience in some form ---
anything would be good.

Based on an early-stage project, I would like to get first hand
experience in order to a) get an overview about what is possible / what can be modified and
b) how difficult is it to do in general. I remember the Lucene index being rather closed up
in the early times, but this might be very different now...

Best,
Ralf