lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ralf Bierig <ralf.bie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying the Lucene 4 index?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:43:52 GMT
Hi Kranti,

No, i am familiar with creating indices and adding / updating documents,
creating fields and using analyzers in the preparation of the content. I
am asking for making actual changes to the indexing mechanics
underneath, like substituting Term with something else, like concepts or
changing the codec. However, i know to little yet to be more specific
and was just asking for general documentation of any kind that explains
some larger changes on the index structure and Lucene's mechanics on the

Best.
Ralf