lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ralf Bierig <ralf.bie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying the Lucene 4 index?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 05:39:26 GMT
The answer to this is that I am not fully sure, but would like to know
how index modification is further supported and how it can further
escalated if needed. I will know more specifics by tonight, as we are
working on it today for the first time, but I wanted to collect more
information in advance. For example, I read that Lucene uses Codecs to
allow exchanging index implementations and that should allow to driver
such a modification.

Ralf