lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: JDK 8 B116 EA Build is now available.
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 08:26:37 GMT
Hi Rory,

I've just checked 1.8 b116 and it still fails for LUCENE-5168 (an old
JVM bug that is a tough nut to crack -- I've been on it for a longer
while, so was Vladimir, but no luck so far).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-5168?focusedCommentId=13831264&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13831264

There is also another failure that popped up recently with b116:
http://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux/8349/console

I'm looking at reproducing it right now.

Dawid