lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: I simply cannot be the only one seeing this....
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 07:56:31 GMT
People, calm down.

ant -Dtestcase=

was only meant to work from lucene/ or solr/ level. This is not a bug,
it was done (by me) on purpose to avoid introducing a lot of
complexity currently residing in common-* to the top-level build
script.

The easiest way to fix this would be to disallow testcase filtering at
the top level (can you explain me why you'd want to run a full test
suite of both solr and lucene just to filter for a particular test
case)? I'll see what I can do to make it work from the top-level.

Dawid