lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Della Bitta <michael.della.bi...@appinions.com>
Subject Re: The Old Git Discussion
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 18:15:39 GMT
> My working directory _IS NOT_ clean if 'git push' would do something.

I just wanted to make sure you understand this... 'git push' operates
between your local repository and the remote repository you specify, and
not on working directories, right? 'git status' comes up clean because
there are no pending changes between your working directory and your local
repo.

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062  | c: +1 917 477 7906

appinions inc.

“The Science of Influence Marketing”

18 East 41st Street

New York, NY 10017