lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Della Bitta <michael.della.bi...@appinions.com>
Subject Re: The Old Git Discussion
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:27:43 GMT
> But keep in mind you are talking about github-type features. Moving to
git won't give us your compelling workflow here

I don't see much reason to go through the trouble of migrating to git and
not use Github/Bitbucket/Gerrit or something like that. At work, I'm
getting us over to Bitbucket chiefly because they offer unlimited private
repositories for companies, but obviously that doesn't apply here.

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062  | c: +1 917 477 7906

appinions inc.

“The Science of Influence Marketing”

18 East 41st Street

New York, NY 10017