lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Errors in building
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 07:17:21 GMT
Hi,

Where are the errors? You only posted the intro without the actual errors that occurred. We
don’t see the Exception and the corresponding stack trace.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de <http://www.thetaphi.de/>

eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

From: Miao Yu [mailto:will.yu@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 5:37 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Errors in building

Hi all,

I ran into these errors when building the project. Here are they:

/home/william/lucene_trunk/build.xml:39: The following error occurred while executing this
line:

/home/william/lucene_trunk/extra-targets.xml:37: The following error occurred while executing
this line:

/home/william/lucene_trunk/solr/build.xml:189: The following error occurred while executing
this line:

/home/william/lucene_trunk/solr/common-build.xml:490: The following error occurred while executing
this line:

/home/william/lucene_trunk/lucene/common-build.xml:1274: The following error occurred while
executing this line:

I checked the related XML files. They seem to be good. So could anyone tell me what is wrong
with it? Thank you very much.

William Yu