lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/jdk1.7.0_51) - Build # 9828 - Failure!
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:36:18 GMT
Hi,

I also analyzed this specific events file. The events file looks quite fine, no endless logging
in this case. It was also only 95 MB (quite normal). So it looks like something else filled
the disk space, so checking size of event file is not really useful (only for the last case).
After reverting the virtual box to the clean snapshot it had 9 GB free. So something must
fill the disk (e.g. indexes other data). If this happens again, I will do a complete analysis
of whet is there to find in workspace. I only know, that all the 9 GB of space are inside
the Jenkins Workspace folder, so nothing outside fills the disk (like windows itsself).

I will think about it a bit more.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen