lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/jdk1.7.0_51) - Build # 9828 - Failure!
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 00:47:50 GMT
Hi,

the windows VM again ran out of disk space a minute ago.

The Windows VM had initially approx. 8 GB free space. After running both workspaces (4.x and
trunk), the Solr-core work folder used approx. 3 to 4 GiB each. Looking into the directory,
it looks like (maybe that is a windows problem), nothing is cleaned up in the JUnit runner
directory. I was expecting that tests clean up after running, which seems no longer be the
case.

Trunk:

4.x

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de

eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

wrote:

> > Hi,

> > I also analyzed this specific events file. The events file looks quite fine, no

> endless logging in this case. It was also only 95 MB (quite normal). So it looks

> like something else filled the disk space, so checking size of event file is not

> really useful (only for the last case). After reverting the virtual box to the

> clean snapshot it had 9 GB free. So something must fill the disk (e.g. indexes

> other data). If this happens again, I will do a complete analysis of whet is

> there to find in workspace. I only know, that all the 9 GB of space are inside

> the Jenkins Workspace folder, so nothing outside fills the disk (like windows

> itsself).

> > I will think about it a bit more.

> > -----

> > Uwe Schindler