lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Miao Yu <will...@aol.com>
Subject Errors in building
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 04:37:15 GMT
Hi all,

I ran into these errors when building the project. Here are they:

/home/william/lucene_trunk/build.xml:39: The following error occurred while executing this
line:
/home/william/lucene_trunk/extra-targets.xml:37: The following error occurred while executing
this line:
/home/william/lucene_trunk/solr/build.xml:189: The following error occurred while executing
this line:
/home/william/lucene_trunk/solr/common-build.xml:490: The following error occurred while executing
this line:
/home/william/lucene_trunk/lucene/common-build.xml:1274: The following error occurred while
executing this line:

I checked the related XML files. They seem to be good. So could anyone tell me what is wrong
with it? Thank you very much.

William Yu