lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-trunk - Build # 533 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 21:59:02 GMT
This is hilarious.

I'll dig.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Apache Jenkins Server
<jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
> Build: https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-trunk/533/
>
> 3 tests failed.
> REGRESSION:  org.apache.lucene.search.TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread.testControlledRealTimeReopenThread
>
> Error Message:
> Captured an uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=4416, name=Thread-3630, state=RUNNABLE,
group=TGRP-TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread]

> Stack Trace:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an uncaught exception
in thread: Thread[id=4416, name=Thread-3630, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread]
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document contains
at least one immense term in field="body" (whose UTF8 encoding is longer than the max length
32766), all of which were skipped.  Please correct the analyzer to not produce such terms.
 The prefix of the first immense term is: '[7d 7d 7b 7b 7b 7b 7b 73 75 62 73 74 63 7c 7d 7d
7d 7b 7b 7b 31 7d 7d 7d 7c 7b 7b 7b 70 31]...'
>         at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([27F19163DF247083]:0)
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase$1.run(ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase.java:301)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document contains at least one immense
term in field="body" (whose UTF8 encoding is longer than the max length 32766), all of which
were skipped.  Please correct the analyzer to not produce such terms.  The prefix of the first
immense term is: '[7d 7d 7b 7b 7b 7b 7b 73 75 62 73 74 63 7c 7d 7d 7d 7b 7b 7b 31 7d 7d 7d
7c 7b 7b 7b 70 31]...'
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.DocInverterPerField.processFields(DocInverterPerField.java:192)
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldProcessor.processDocument(DocFieldProcessor.java:210)
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriterPerThread.updateDocuments(DocumentsWriterPerThread.java:299)
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.updateDocuments(DocumentsWriter.java:415)
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocuments(IndexWriter.java:1298)
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocuments(IndexWriter.java:1259)
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocuments(IndexWriter.java:1244)
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.TrackingIndexWriter.addDocuments(TrackingIndexWriter.java:155)
>         at org.apache.lucene.search.TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread.addDocuments(TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread.java:124)
>         at org.apache.lucene.index.ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase$1.run(ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase.java:217)
>

> FAILED:  junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.search.TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread
>
> Error Message:
> 3 threads leaked from SUITE scope at org.apache.lucene.search.TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread:
    1) Thread[id=4664, name=LuceneTestCase-3194-thread-1, state=WAITING, group=TGRP-TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread]
        at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)         at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043)
        at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442)
     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1068)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)    2) Thread[id=4413, name=NRTDeletes Reopen
Thread, state=TIMED_WAITING, group=TGRP-TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread]         at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native
Method)         at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2082)
        at org.apache.lucene.search.ControlledRealTimeReopenThread.run(ControlledRealTimeReopenThread.java:223)
   3) Thread[id=4414, name=NRTNoDeletes Reopen Thread, state=TIMED_WAITING, group=TGRP-TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread]
> [...]
>    [junit4]   2>        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocuments(IndexWriter.java:1259)
>    [junit4]   2>        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocuments(IndexWriter.java:1244)
>    [junit4]   2>        at org.apache.lucene.index.TrackingIndexWriter.addDocuments(TrackingIndexWriter.java:155)
>    [junit4]   2>        at org.apache.lucene.search.TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread.addDocuments(TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread.java:124)
>    [junit4]   2>        at org.apache.lucene.index.ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase$1.run(ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase.java:217)
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: download the large Jenkins line-docs file by running 'ant get-jenkins-line-docs'
in the lucene directory.
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  -Dtestcase=TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread
-Dtests.method=testControlledRealTimeReopenThread -Dtests.seed=27F19163DF247083 -Dtests.multiplier=2
-Dtests.nightly=true -Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.linedocsfile=/home/hudson/lucene-data/enwiki.random.lines.txt
-Dtests.locale=es_SV -Dtests.timezone=Antarctica/Rothera -Dtests.file.encoding=US-ASCII
> [...]
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase.runTest(ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase.java:543)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.search.TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread.testControlledRealTimeReopenThread(TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread.java:72)
>    [junit4]    >        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)Throwable #2: com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError:
Captured an uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=4416, name=Thread-3630, state=RUNNABLE,
group=TGRP-TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread]
>    [junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Document contains at least one immense term in field="body" (whose UTF8 encoding is longer
than the max length 32766), all of which were skipped.  Please correct the analyzer to not
produce such terms.  The prefix of the first immense term is: '[7d 7d 7b 7b 7b 7b 7b 73 75
62 73 74 63 7c 7d 7d 7d 7b 7b 7b 31 7d 7d 7d 7c 7b 7b 7b 70 31]...'
>    [junit4]    >        at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([27F19163DF247083]:0)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase$1.run(ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase.java:301)
>    [junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document contains
at least one immense term in field="body" (whose UTF8 encoding is longer than the max length
32766), all of which were skipped.  Please correct the analyzer to not produce such terms.
 The prefix of the first immense term is: '[7d 7d 7b 7b 7b 7b 7b 73 75 62 73 74 63 7c 7d 7d
7d 7b 7b 7b 31 7d 7d 7d 7c 7b 7b 7b 70 31]...'
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.DocInverterPerField.processFields(DocInverterPerField.java:192)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldProcessor.processDocument(DocFieldProcessor.java:210)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriterPerThread.updateDocuments(DocumentsWriterPerThread.java:299)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.updateDocuments(DocumentsWriter.java:415)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocuments(IndexWriter.java:1298)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocuments(IndexWriter.java:1259)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocuments(IndexWriter.java:1244)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.TrackingIndexWriter.addDocuments(TrackingIndexWriter.java:155)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.search.TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread.addDocuments(TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread.java:124)
>    [junit4]    >        at org.apache.lucene.index.ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase$1.run(ThreadedIndexingAndSearchingTestCase.java:217)
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: test params are: codec=Asserting, sim=RandomSimilarityProvider(queryNorm=false,coord=crazy):
{extra26=DFR I(ne)L2, test=DFR I(ne)2, extra29=DFR I(n)B1, extra22=DFR GL1, body=DFR GB1,
extra13=DFR I(ne)BZ(0.3), extra8=DFR I(ne)2, extra36=DFR I(n)2, extra25=DFR I(ne)3(800.0),
extra19=DFR I(n)B3(800.0), extra7=DFR G2, extra17=DFR I(ne)Z(0.3), extra1=IB SPL-DZ(0.3),
titleTokenized=DFR I(n)B2, extra39=DFR I(ne)BZ(0.3), extra27=IB LL-D2, extra12=IB LL-L1, extra5=IB
SPL-L3(800.0), extra24=DefaultSimilarity, extra18=DFR GB3(800.0), extra16=DFR GBZ(0.3), extra21=DFR
I(F)B2, extra35=DFR GZ(0.3), extra33=DFR I(ne)LZ(0.3), extra37=DFR I(n)L1, extra15=DFR I(ne)B2,
extra14=IB LL-DZ(0.3), extra10=DFR I(n)BZ(0.3), extra4=IB LL-LZ(0.3), extra9=DFR I(n)1, extra38=IB
LL-L1, extra2=IB SPL-L1, extra30=IB SPL-L3(800.0), extra11=DFR I(n)L1, extra34=DFR I(F)BZ(0.3),
extra6=DFR I(F)1, extra20=DFR I(F)3(800.0), extra28=DFR I(F)2, extra0=DFR GB1, extra3=DFR
I(n)3(800.0), extra31=DFR I(F)1, extra23=DFR I(ne)1, extra32=DFR G2}, locale=es_SV, timezone=Antarctica/Rothera
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p3 amd64/Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_25 (64-bit)/cpus=16,threads=2,free=153824984,total=519700480
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: All tests run in this JVM: [TestCloseableThreadLocal, TestCharTermAttributeImpl,
TestCompiledAutomaton, ThrowInUncaught, TestCrashCausesCorruptIndex, TestTermVectorsWriter,
TestMultiTermQueryRewrites, Nested, TestDeterminizeLexicon, TestMaxTermFrequency, TestTopDocsMerge,
TestPhrasePrefixQuery, TestSortRandom, TestBytesRef, TestLucene40PostingsFormat, TestIsCurrent,
TestSpanFirstQuery, TestComplexExplanations, TestStressIndexing, TestStressIndexing2, TestMockCharFilter,
TestSpecialOperations, TestNRTThreads, TestDocValuesWithThreads, TestSpanExplanationsOfNonMatches,
Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested,
Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, TestPayloadTermQuery,
Nested1, TestCompressingTermVectorsFormat, TestSearch, TestDirectoryReader, TestBytesRefHash,
TestIndexWriterConfig, TestCustomSearcherSort, TestCrash, TestSearchAfter, TestNoDeletionPolicy,
TestPersistentSnapshotDeletionPolicy, TestEliasFanoSequence, TestUniqueTermCount, TestSegmentTermDocs,
TestLucene41StoredFieldsFormat, TestSearcherManager, TestArrayUtil, TestFieldCacheSanityChecker,
TestFilteredQuery, TestDocumentsWriterDeleteQueue, TestScoreCachingWrappingScorer, TestBooleanMinShouldMatch,
TestUTF32ToUTF8, InBeforeClass, InAfterClass, InTestMethod, NonStringProperties, TestIndexWriterForceMerge,
TestSimilarity, TestIndexWriterLockRelease, TestLookaheadTokenFilter, TestPagedBytes, TestDocTermOrdsRewriteMethod,
TestReusableStringReader, TestSimpleAttributeImpl, TestIndexSearcher, TestLock, TestDocIdSet,
TestParallelTermEnum, TestSimpleExplanations, TestSetOnce, TestCachingCollector, TestWildcardRandom,
TestExplanations, TestParallelReaderEmptyIndex, TestDocTermOrds, TestSearchForDuplicates,
TestFilterIterator, Nested1, TestInPlaceMergeSorter, TestEliasFanoDocIdSet, TestLucene40PostingsReader,
TestMockAnalyzer, TestSentinelIntSet, TestPayloadsOnVectors, TestMultiValuedNumericRangeQuery,
TestCustomNorms, TestSpansAdvanced2, TestOfflineSorter, TestConstantScoreQuery, TestStressAdvance,
TestDateTools, TestSpanMultiTermQueryWrapper, TestFilteredSearch, TestTopFieldCollector, TestDeterminism,
TestSameScoresWithThreads, Test2BPostingsBytes, TestFieldsReader, TestIndexWriterCommit, TestTimeLimitingCollector,
TestSearchWithThreads, TestHighCompressionMode, TestNeverDelete, TestCompoundFile, TestLongPostings,
TestRollingUpdates, TestBlockPostingsFormat2, TestSnapshotDeletionPolicy, TestNRTReaderWithThreads,
TestTieredMergePolicy, TestPerFieldPostingsFormat, TestByteSlices, TestTermsEnum, TestConsistentFieldNumbers,
TestWeakIdentityMap, TestDocTermOrdsRangeFilter, TestLockFactory, TestSegmentMerger, TestPhraseQuery,
TestCollectionUtil, TestBagOfPositions, TestTransactions, TestBlockPostingsFormat, TestPostingsFormat,
TestSpans, TestPostingsOffsets, TestMixedCodecs, TestTransactionRollback, TestSpanExplanations,
TestFastCompressionMode, TestRAMDirectory, TestMultiPhraseQuery, TestRamUsageEstimatorOnWildAnimals,
TestMergeSchedulerExternal, TestFieldCacheRangeFilter, TestBagOfPostings, TestCodecs, TestPayloadExplanations,
TestParallelAtomicReader, TestThreadedForceMerge, TestStressNRT, TestIndexInput, TestCopyBytes,
TestDisjunctionMaxQuery, TestOmitTf, TestNearSpansOrdered, TestMultiFields, TestTermRangeQuery,
TestDocumentWriter, TestScorerPerf, TestAutomatonQueryUnicode, TestFieldCacheTermsFilter,
TestTotalHitCountCollector, TestRecyclingByteBlockAllocator, TestBooleanScorer, TestRamUsageEstimator,
TestNoMergeScheduler, TestNamedSPILoader, TestByteBlockPool, TestDemo, TestRollback, TestFieldInfos,
TestTwoPhaseCommitTool, TestIndexWriterOnJRECrash, TestPrefixFilter, TestVersion, Test4GBStoredFields,
TestCodecHoldsOpenFiles, TestReaderClosed, MultiCollectorTest, TestDocBoost, TestNGramPhraseQuery,
Nested1, Test2BPositions, TestIndexCommit, TestTerm, TestPositiveScoresOnlyCollector, TestTopScoreDocCollector,
TestIOUtils, Test2BTerms, TestLucene40StoredFieldsFormat, TestLucene45DocValuesFormat, TestExceedMaxTermLength,
TestIndexWriterOutOfFileDescriptors, TestLogMergePolicy, TestNumericDocValuesUpdates, TestTryDelete,
#2: com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakError: There are still zombie threads that
couldn't be terminated:
>    [junit4]    >    1) Thread[id=4664, name=LuceneTestCase-3194-thread-1, state=WAITING,
group=TGRP-TestControlledRealTimeReopenThread]
>    [junit4]    >         at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>    [junit4]    >         at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:186)
>    [junit4]    >         at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2043)
>    [junit4]    >         at java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue.take(LinkedBlockingQueue.java:442)
>    [junit4]    >         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1068)
>    [junit4]    >         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
>    [junit4]    >         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>    [junit4]    >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
>    [junit4]    >        at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([27F19163DF247083]:0)
>    [junit4] Completed on J0 in 332.24s, 5 tests, 3 errors <<< FAILURES!
>
> [...truncated 11 lines...]
> BUILD FAILED
> /usr/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-trunk/build.xml:472:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /usr/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-trunk/build.xml:445:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /usr/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-trunk/build.xml:39:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /usr/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-trunk/extra-targets.xml:37:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /usr/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-trunk/lucene/build.xml:49:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /usr/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-trunk/lucene/common-build.xml:1274:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /usr/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-trunk/lucene/common-build.xml:907:
There were test failures: 378 suites, 2740 tests, 2 suite-level errors, 1 error, 67 ignored
(54 assumptions)