lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/jdk1.7.0_51) - Build # 9828 - Failure!
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:47:20 GMT
These tests are loooong, so theoretically we could add a guard thread
at the suite level that would watch for disk capacity thresholds...
but it still seems like an overkill to me.

Dawid

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I also analyzed this specific events file. The events file looks quite fine, no endless
logging in this case. It was also only 95 MB (quite normal). So it looks like something else
filled the disk space, so checking size of event file is not really useful (only for the last
case). After reverting the virtual box to the clean snapshot it had 9 GB free. So something
must fill the disk (e.g. indexes other data). If this happens again, I will do a complete
analysis of whet is there to find in workspace. I only know, that all the 9 GB of space are
inside the Jenkins Workspace folder, so nothing outside fills the disk (like windows itsself).