lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr Reference Guide: please use "shortcut links" to external versioned documentation (e.g. javadocs)
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:55:50 GMT
I just modified all links from Solr Reference Guide pages to external versioned documentation
(mostly javadocs) to use a Confluence feature called “shortcut links”.  More info in the
internal Solr Ref Guide maintenance section <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+Maintaining+Documentation#Internal-MaintainingDocumentation-MaintainingDocumentation-LinkstoExternalVersionedDocumentation:Javadocetc>
and in JIRA: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5965>.

In the future, when you link to javadocs or other versioned documentation on http://lucene.apache.org/
from the Solr Ref Guide, please use a shortcut link, so that the release manager doesn’t
have to manually update each link when we make a new release.

Thanks,
Steve