lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Anticipating a benchmark for direct posting format
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 15:37:44 GMT
Is the benchmark just trying to measure speedups by using DirectPF vs
the default PF?  You could do this today w/ luceneutil (using
Wikipedia as content).

But if you have another content source / index, I'm happy to run the
benchmark.  It'd be easier to make the content available (CSV, or line
docs file format), then ship around big indices ...

I have a box with 48 GB RAM.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com