lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com>
Subject Re: Posting list
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 06:48:07 GMT
Hello Fabric.*

It's hard to get the context of your question, but it sounds like related
to Lucene File Formats. Beside of the documentation I really favor these
cute pics
http://hackerlabs.org/blog/2011/10/01/hacking-lucene-the-index-format/ I
hope it might help you to expand your question.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>